New Themes for a Windows 7 (24.12.2014)
New Themes for a Windows 7 04.12.2014 | 466 Mb
Fresh selection of new, beautiful and functional themes to change the appearance of the desktop. In this collection, bright, dark, minimalist and cool themes. So, everyone will find the right option. Evaluate the latest high-quality themes for the decoration of Windows 7 that great change Desk and You will be comfortable working at a computer. Some themes change everything: sounds, Wallpaper, icons, welcome screens, Windows, start menu and much more. You were selected the best of a large number of topics.
List of topics:
Mad Max Fury Road
Orange & Blue
Popcorn and Cocacola
How to install themes in Windows 7:
1. Run the program Universal Theme Patcher (included in archive)
2. Click “I Agree”
3. Next, colorless shield the first icon indicates that the files have not applied to them. Click on this icon to patch them.
4. The program will ask for a reboot and deny her we can’t do it.
5. After rebooting, you can copy the downloaded theme folder: C:/Windows/Resources/Themes.
6. Now just go to “Personalization” and select the installed theme.
7. To give transparency Windows, run the file Full glass.exe and place it in the startup.
In some archives you can find the System folder Files are system files that cannot always be replaced, but for full compliance with the screenshot, you need to replace.
Some topics are running the same EXE-schnick (see the archive)
How to replace system files in Windows 7:
1. Disable parental control, if this is not done.
2. Next steps apply to any of the system files that you want to replace.
3. Typically, these files are in the folder C:/Windows/System32 (C:/Windows for explorer.EXE which will consider getting the rights to this file)
4. Make a backup copy of the file(s) in this case explorer.EXE save it somewhere, then if that replace back on the net(s)
5. And so being in C:/Windows right click on the file explorer.EXE and select Properties – > Security —> Advanced. Further, the Owner —> Edit, select either the name of your VM (Liba admin click Apply then OK and OK again. Now vybiral Permissions, select the account which we have given the rights of the owner and click Change permissions again, select the account which we have given the rights of the owner and click Edit, put all the checkboxes and click OK then Apply, a window will appear click Yes and now again OK, and in the other Windows OK.
6. All you can do with this file anything you like.
Also in the archive are:
Full glass – to give transparency Windows (AERO themes)
UniversalThemePatcher-x64 – patch to use third-party themes in Windows 7 x64
UniversalThemePatcher-x86 – patched to use third-party themes in Windows 7 x86