z o e ღ w a d e
“You notice how whenever I come around there’s always s p a r k s?”
New Yorker Zoe Hart had her life all planned out perfectly. Then she found herself in BlueBell, AL living next door to local bad boy charmer, Wade Kinsella. Zoe’s picture-perfect plan did not include someone like Wade. Wade had never met a woman like Zoe Hart before who didn’t immediately fall for his smile. Despite being opposites, Wade and Zoe were obviously attracted to one another. Their friendship was filled with lot of flirtatious banter. Wade had a golden heart hidden behind his smile and carefree attitude. Wade had a soft spot for Zoe often helping her out even without her knowledge.
Zoe fought her attraction to Wade because she didn’t see it going anywhere. Wade fell hard for Zoe, but he often denied his growing feelings for her because she had developed a crush on town lawyer, George Tucker, which seemed to only reinforce the idea to Wade that he’d never be good enough for her. After being stranded together during a storm, Wade and Zoe opened up to one another and Wade admitted that there was something between them.
follow the signs right back to you
That night they finally gave into their attraction to one another and connected. Initially they tried to keep things strictly casual, but soon Wade wanted to take their relationship to the next step. After some hesitation on Zoe’s part she finally admitted to Wade that she really liked him and wanted him to be her boyfriend. Their differences meant that they had to overcome a lot of obstacles early in their relationship. Through these experiences their feelings for one another grew and strengthened. They make each other better and challenged one another. Zoe believes in Wade which makes him want to be the man she sees. Wade helps Zoe loosen up and really enjoy life. They make each other happy.
002. until morning
008. Cosmic Love
010. ~ Fire & Ice ~
013. Comfortably Numb
025. Empty Handed
027. blazing star
029. Sincerely, Me.
034. forever yours
043. – Nina –
045. literati loverxo
047. coca colie
053. Never Harm You
056. Something Special
064. then you must kiss me
081. Playing The Angel
085. Queen of Babble
094. only girl
097. s e r e n i t y
100. L i N d $ @ y
113. snatches of sunshine
129. sunflower 654
143. Fall Out Girl <3
195. Flurry girl
202. Sara Caffrey
206. shining distraction
216. Anna Beatriz
217. falls from the skies
225. Karma Police
226. Just Breathe
253. silver reflection
254. Hon-ay 1×11
257. Green eyed stone
270. Ms. Evil Regalღ
274. Mei Zhuo
280. s e r e n i t y
001. Wilson Bethel
002. Rachel Bilson
003. Lavon Hayes
005. Kristin dos Santos
006. Rose Hattenbarger
007. Earl Kinsella
008. Lemon Breeland
009. Cress Williams
010. George Tucker
011. Annabeth Nass
● ● ●
001. Because she shares a generator with the guy in the gatehouse
002. Because he liked her nightgown
003. Because that smile might work on the girls at the church social swoon, but it’s not going to work on her
004. Because if she’s not going to be polite, he’s not going to show her where the fuse box is
003. Because he’d offer to give her a ride, but he doesn’t want her getting any ideas
004. Because she was making out with the electricity-stealing buffoon from next door
005. Because “This never happened. You hear me?”
006. Because his lips are sealed, doc!
007. Because if she ever need a cup of sugar, anything, he’ll be right next door
008. Because he is glad she’s here. His head has just been killing him today
009. Because he remembers how capable those hands of hers are
010. Because they just kissed! All she did with her hands was go: “why am I so stupid!”
011. Because She stopped their little frolic because she was half-crazed, full-drunk, and his breath smelled like generic beer
012. Because he is the most irresponsible person she has ever met
013. Becasue she was freaking out and he thought he’d snap her out of it with his generic beer breath
014. Because Wade asked her if she wanted him to help her fix the fuse box
015. Because “you notice how whenever I come around, there’s always sparks?”
016. Because technically she doesn’t need his help. She simply needed him to take her to the snake; he’s her ride, not her help
017. Because she doesn’t want or need his help
018. Because she is so city..it’s just a rope!
019. Because Wade carried her into her office after she got bit by a snake
020. Because the first rule of a snakebite is “can’t let the victim exert herself”
021. Because “what’s the second rule? apply pressure to side of boob?”
022. Because his Uncle Mo’s got a pretty kick-ass gumbo recipe. If she wants his help, he’s…
023. Because “for the 400th time, I don’t need your advice, your help, or your Alabama lovin'”
024. Because he made her entry for the gumbo cook-off, and didn’t take any credit
025. Because Wade did Zoe a solid; he’s a good guy
026. Because she could look at the heatwave as an opportunity to do the one thing she’s wanted to do since she first got here
027. Because she tinkhs her version of fun looks different from his version of fun
028. Because now she knows there’s a snake in the water
029. Because she hallucinated Wade swimming in the pond towards her and taking off his wet shirt in slow-motion
030. Because he’s sorry to barge in after hours but he was taking out the trash over at the Rammer Jammer and the fence kind of jumped out and got him
031. Becasue it’s obvious he likes her. Shelley works with the man every day. She can tell these things
032. Because the way he looks at her. She has definitely gotten under his skin
033. Becasue maybe it’s time she lets him get under her skin
034. Because she sure is taking her time with that bandage
035. Because he appreciates all the fine work she did. If there’s anything he can do to repay the favor, he’ll be at the Rammer Jammer later
036. Because she knows where to find him
037. Becasue she was just looking for some gum in the condom jar
038. Because her time has come!
039. Because she thinks he knows what to get her
040. Because she winked at him and he thought she got a contact lens situation
041. Because his place, 11:30… he’ll be there
042. Because she asked Shelly to tell Wade she’ll be a few minutes late
043. Because she has somewhere better to be, too, okay, Brickeroosky!
044. Because Oct 24 2011 11:30pm “Leaving work now. See ya soon”
045. Because she got someplace to be
046. Because it looks like the heat wave broke but that doesn’t mean she can’t come inside
047. Because actually it does; she guesses she is just not that kind of girl
048. Because he caught her skinny dipping
049. Because “Morning to you, too, sunshine”
050. Because when all those nice, church-going people get sweeped up to heaven in a rapture, it’s gonna just be the two of them to repopulate the earth
051. Because he remembers boxed wine being her Achilles heel, a ****ty Achilles high heel
052. Because “look at the doc down there, she’s about to pee her pants”
053. Because she had no idea that every month his dad gets drunk and climbs up on that roof and every month Wade comes and sings his dad down
054. Because she saw what he did for his dad and she thought was kind of heroic
055. Because Wade thinks my blowing the power is some sort of mating call”056. Because “”Damn it, Zoe!””
057. Becuase she asked him if he wanted to hang out, have some tea or something since they were both up
058. Because he’ll…he’ll have some “tea.”
059. Because she is a certified crazy person; traditionally he’d find that hot, but in her case, he thinks he is cured!
060. Because she asked him to just stay till morning
061. Because “so you didn’t wake me up for sex?”
063. Because he helped her with Magnolia
064. Because she thanked him for the expert psychological insight
065. Because his services are no longer needed
066. Because his services haven’t even been used
067. Because he didn’t expect to meet Zoe’s mother so soon in their relationship
068. Because he thinks it’s a roller coaster ride, but he doen’t want it to stop
069. Because Lavon asked him to come out here and find her
070. Because he reminded her that traditionally in a yes-no situation, the argument goes to the guy with the hatchet
071. Because he could mix her up a apple-tini or something
072. Because she thanked him for the drink. And for helping her with Leon. And staying over. And rescuing her
073. Because it musta been a ghost that smacked her butt
074. Because she did nearly hook up with him and that was a mistake, mistake, mistake!
075. Because she is the electricity-hogging New York princess Wade’s been complaining about
076. Because Zoe Hart drives him crazy
077. Because he needed her help for a medical emergency
078. Because he couldn’t help himself and just had to ask Zoe whether or not she hooked up with Judson
079. Because he was relieved to hear she didn’t hook up with Judson
048. Because he caught her skinny dipping
(up to episode 1×08)
026. Because he thinks her blowing the power is some kind of mating call.
027. Because “you are a certified crazy person, you know that? and traditionally I’d find that hot, but in your case, I think I’m cured!”
028. Because “so you didn’t wake me up for sex?”
029. Because his services haven’t even been used.
030. Because he didn’t expect to meet Zoe’s mother so soon in their relationship.
031. Because traditionally in a yes-no situation, the argument goes to the guy with the hatchet.
032. Because he stayed over, and he rescued her.
033. Because it musta been a ghost that smacked her butt.
034. Because.. raincheck?
035. Because she knows what his favorite pickles are.
036. Because they’ve had some tension, and they had a moment at Christmas.
037. Because if it walks like a duck and sounds like a duck, then the doctor of the duck is bangin’ Zoe Hart.
038. Because “you know all that fighting we do? that’s foreplay”.
039. Because “an emergency? this means war!”
040. Because “you and I have some chemistry… why don’t you just admit it… you like me.”
041. Because she “finally understand what R. Kelly’s been singing about all these years”
042. Because “there’s more to him than I thought”
043. Because “last night, you and I connected”
044. Because “last night, something happened between us”
045. Because “you’re a walking country song, doctor hart.”
046. Because “I don’t like you”… “Yeah, see, I don’t really care”
047. Because “stop talking!”
048. Because “you’re hooked”
049. Because “she needs some marshmallows”
050. Because “Wade drives me crazy.”
051. Because “Who doesn’t want to be happy?”
052. Because he’s plenty happy with her!
053. Because she looked sexy wearing his shirt
054. Because he was tied up…literally
055. Because he was the reason she was so tired
056. Because he’s laying off the girls these days to be with her
057. Because they needed to make sure that the camera worked
058. Because he wanted her to be the Bond girl to his James Bond at Halloween
059. Because he doesn’t have a problem if people put them together
060. Because he turned down a sexy genie AND a ****ty nurse to remain monogamous with her
061. Because he helps her even when it isn’t in his best interest
062. Because there are rules and he enforced them
063. Because she is involved with someone that she has feelings for
064. Because she doesn’t want Wade to have sex with anyone else
065. Because she liiiiikes him!
066. Because he talks! Blah, blah, blah, Zoe.. blah, blah, blah, Zoe.. Blah, blah, blah, Zoe, Zoe
067. Because it was her choice to go to bed with him and something about this choice makes her happy.
068. Because they both want to be monogamous
069. Because ever since they became monogamous, they have been sleeping less than ever!
070. Because she said she wanted romance and he listened
071. Because he’s got this friend.. and he wants to do something romantic for this girl he’s been hanging out with, something to show her he appreciates her
072. Because he baked black and white cookies (Zoe’s favorite things in the whole world)
073. Because he wants to evolve with her!
074. Because someday Crazy Earl and the Mom may be in laws
075. Because they’re totally in love
076. Because she got scared so she pushed him away; but she misses him!
077. Because she wanted to apologize for their date at the picnic
078. Because maybe there’s a chance they could be happy together
079. Because she wants him consider to be her for real, out in public, everyone knows about, actual boyfriend
080. Because “come here”
081. Because it’s Christmas Eve doc and crazier things have happened on this night than a doctor and a bartender
082. Because they’re kind of busy in here
083. Because she is just so happy!
084. Because driving each other crazy is what brought them together in the first place
085. Because as shocking as it sounds, she is actually really happy with Wade!
086. Because she just passed a vaccine exception to the quarantine so that he could…
087. Because she’d kiss her boyfriend three times a day if she knew where the hell he was
088. Because she left him all those messages not because she was worried about crazy Lily Anne but because she missed him
089. Because they’re supposed to be there for each other all of the time
090. Because If he’s having a concert, she should be there. She is with the band!
091. Because if he’s sick, he should call his girlfriend who also happens to be a doctor
092. Because now that he has her, he’s supposed to let her take care of him. That’s how he takes care of himself
093. Because it’s how this works, right? She takes care of him, he takes care of her
094. Because he can feed her intravenously if he has to. He watched a YouTube video. He can get it done!
095. Because for the record, he’s getting a little tired of having to appreciate her by himself
096. Because tonight, she is all his!
097. Because he planned a romantic dinner for her
098. Because he’s who she shares her wine with
099. Because he planned a romantic weekend for her at his friend Bo’s hunting cabin
100. Because he found a doctor to cover for her for the weekend
101. Because he’s just trying to spend some quality time with her
102. Because he showed her his plans for his bar
103. Because he thinks she amazing and that he’s lucky to have her
104. Because he thinks it would be kind of romantic to walk down the aisle together
105. Because he would do anything to make it up to her
106. Because she’s glad he’s back.
107. Because she has to say as his girlfriend, guitarist in the back of a truck, totally sexy!
108. Because “Come here beautiful”
109. Because she’s Mind Face groupie
110. Because she feels like she’s cheating on her boyfriend with a super hot musician that looks just like him
111. Because what he wants is a girlfriend who’s supportive of him
112. Because she bought him a sign for his bar
113. Because she needs him to know that she supports him for him. Reaching for his dream
114. Because she knows that he will win tonight. ‘Cause she believes in him
115. Because “This is too important”
116. Because it’s not just about the bar. He could lose…everything
117. Because how is she supposed to feel better when everywhere she looks holds a memory?
118. Because Wade got under her skin
119. Because she’ll do anything not to be sad after their break up
120. Because she toasted to the death of her brain cells. Especially the ones that remind her of..
121. Because she burned Wade’s stuff to get over her break up blues
122. Because Wade, like alcohol, makes you feel better and then he makes you feel worse
123. Because he gets that he lost the only girl that ever meant anything to him and he’ll never get her back, and he has to live with that
124. Because losing the best girl he ever had is the most glorious screw-up of his already gloriously screwed up life
125. Because even she doesn’t like him right now she doesn’t hate him, and she just thought he should know that.
126. Because he wanted to know why they couldn’t just tell Tucker what was going on between them.
127. Because he has zero interest, no interest at all, into entering any cookie negotiations.
128. Because he wanted to talk about a couple of things.
129. Because she wanted to forget their interesting days together.
130. Because everything he has done and everything he wants to do is to be that man she saw.
131. Because “I love you Zoe Hart.”
132. Because she saw more in him than he ever saw in himself.
133. Because being with Zoe Hart made him a better person just like he made her a better person.
135. Because he wants to be there for her in every way.
● ● ●
● ● ●
s e a s o n 1;
In the first season, Zoe meets her new neighbor, Wade Kinsella, after he blows the power. They have an immediate attraction to one another which manifests later that night as they makeout in his car. Wade often comes to Zoe’s aid. Wade secretly made gumbo for her and entered it into the gumbo cook off which took 2nd place. During the heat wave, Zoe almost gave into her growing attraction to Wade before it started to rain. Wade soon realizes, with the help of Tansy, that he feels something deeper for Zoe. Lavon urges Wade to drive Zoe to the airport and tell him how he feels. At Christmas, Wade asks Zoe out for a drink to which she smiles and asks for a raincheck. Wade is jealous when Zoe becomes involved with Judson and sets out to sabotage her evening with him. After Judson breaks up with Zoe because she is more excited about her prank war with Wade, she confronts Wade about liking her. He denies having any feelings for her and instead says that he won the town pool for when she and Judson would break up. Wade later apologizes for interfering, and Zoe assures him that Judson wasn’t her one true love which pleases Wade. Wade is surprised to find Zoe with his brother, Jesse. During an argument with Jesse, Wade says some unkind things about Zoe which she overhears. Wade wants to improve himself to impress Zoe. He asks Zoe to be his partner in the BlueBell Battle so he can use the prize money to open his own bar. Not heeding Lavon’s warning about Wade liking her, Zoe goes to George during the BlueBell battle which hurts and upsets Wade. Zoe and Wade find themselves trapped together in a barn during a storm. Zoe confronts Wade about his feelings for her which he tries to pass off as just sexual frustration. After rescuing a baby goat, Zoe admits that she has thought about having sex with him. Wade tells her that there is something between them, and they share a kiss which is interrupted by Sheriff Bill. Later Zoe blows the power to signal for Wade to come over. They finally come together and share a night of passion.
● ● ●
s e a s o n 2;
In the second season, Zoe is left to make a choice between a now single George and Wade. Despite officially choosing no one, Zoe finds herself repeatedly falling back into bed with Wade. Wade advises Zoe that if she wants to be happy she either needs to change her picture or change her life. Realizing that casual sex isn’t for her, Zoe asks Wade if he would be willing to be monogamous which he readily agrees to. When Zoe indicates that she would like some romance, Wade attempts to bake her black and white cookies which are her favorite to show that he appreciates her. Wade soon realizes that although Zoe is happy with their casual monogamous arrangement, he wants more and feels like Zoe is using him as a placeholder. Zoe freaks out when they go on their first real date which leads to Wade ending things completely. At first Zoe didn’t want her mother to know that she had ever been involved with Wade when she comes to visit for Christmas. After being caught in several lies, Zoe admits to her mother that she misses Wade. Zoe goes to Wade and admits that she really likes him and asks if he will be her for real boyfriend which is answered by Wade’s kiss. They young relationship withstood the tests of playing the part of BlueBell’s founding couple where they had their first couple fight, George’s mother’s crazy kidnapping scheme, and the flu where they each took turns nursing the other while they were sick. Zoe brought up the fact that Wade doesn’t really have a career after he confronted her when she was putting her work before their relationship. Realizing that Zoe was right, Wade shared his dream of opening his own bar with Zoe. Wade felt pressured to win the Battle of the Bands to use the prize money for his bar after Zoe gifted him with a sign. Crumbling under the pressure, Wade drank too much and left the bar with another woman leading to his painful break up with Zoe following Tom and Wanda’s wedding. After their break up Zoe assured Wade that although she hasn’t forgiven him that she doesn’t hate him. Following the break up Wade went on to win a boat competition where he bought the Rammer Jammer with Lemon. Zoe spiraled out of control from loneliness and not really dealing with her emotions. She latched onto the idea of liking George again leading to his break up with Tansy. After a rather rough night of being called on the carpet by both Tansy and her date for being a drama queen, Zoe turned to Wade for comfort and asked him to spend the night with her. With Lemon’s help Wade realized that he had changed and that being with Zoe made him and her both better. After learning that Zoe’s plane had to make an emergency landing, Wade decides to go after her. When he finds her he tells her that he wants to be the man she saw and that he loves her. Zoe admits that she still has deep feelings for him too although she has just accepted an offer from her former chief for a temporary job in NY for 3 months over the summer.
● ● ●
s e a s o n 3;
The third season opens 5 months after Zoe left to go to spend the summer in New York. Zoe is still in New York and about to buy an apartment with her new boyfriend, Joel. Before she can settle into her new life, she has to return to BlueBell to settle a few things. The first person she runs into once she returns to BlueBell is Wade. He assures her that despite receiving her goodbye via email, he doesn’t have any regrets. Zoe explains that she thought about what he told her before she left a lot, but being back in NY was easier and reminded her of who she really was. Joel shows up in BlueBell unannounced when Zoe misses her plane to return to New York. Zoe realizes that BlueBell is really her home and where she belongs, and she asks Joel to stay with her. When Wade learns that Zoe is staying, he saves face by pretending to be in a relationship with Lemon. She admits to Wade that seeing him with someone else freaks her out, but that they both have to find a way of dealing with each other moving on. Wade befriends Zoe’s boyfriend Joel which makes Zoe uneasy because she fears that Wade will reveal to Joel that she still has feelings for him. After taking too many pain pills, Wade kisses Zoe when she finds him wandering around a hay maze during the Harvest Festival. With Tansy’s help, Wade realizes that he needs to move on from Zoe since she adamantly insists that she is happy and in love with Joel. Soon after Wade starts a relationship with Zoe’s cousin, Vivian, who he knew from high school. Zoe does everything in her power to steer Vivian away from Wade when she learns that he asks her out. Wade confronts Zoe when Vivian refuses to see him again. He asks her how long she plans on punishing him because she was the one who walked away. He challenges her on the real reason she doesn’t want him to date Vivian and her refusal to see that he has changed. Zoe admits to Vivian that Wade is a good guy with a lot of potential. Zoe and Wade remain friendly and help one another with their relationships. Even though Zoe bought a house with Joel, they eventually break up when he has to move away after the film rights to his book are sold. Shortly after Zoe gets stuck in the middle of Wade’s relationship with Vivian, when Vivian’s ex-husband wants to reconcile with her. Wade asks Zoe to put in a good word for him with Vivian. Zoe holds back on saying anything to Vivian when she sees Vivian with her family and realizes that Vivian will choose her family over Wade. Wade aims his hurt and anger at Zoe after his break up with Vivian. Zoe goes out of her way to show Wade that she cares about him. Wade lets go of his anger when Zoe saves Earl’s life after he falls down a hole. Zoe is surprised to learn that Wade has been offered a job in Atlanta and will be moving. She develops a case of the hiccups when she spies him packing through his window. After Lemon pushes her, she admits that she is in love with Wade. She publicly confesses her love to him in front of everyone at the Rammer Jammer causing him to walk out. She confronts him the next morning when he plans to leave without talking to her. She says that they deserve another chance now that they are both ready. Wade is reluctant and says that they tried to make it work and it just didn’t. Later on he shows up at the wedding where Zoe is and tells her he turned down the job offer because it wasn’t for him but that she wasn’t to read too much into it. While they are dancing, Zoe says that she knows that he doesn’t think that they have a future together, but that he is wrong and she was going to prove it. And more importantly that she wouldn’t give up no matter how long it took.
● ● ●