Duus’ Topical Diagnosis in Neurology: Anatomy, Physiology, Signs, Symptoms, 5th edition by Mathias Baehr and Michael Frotscher
English | 2012 | ISBN: 3136128052 | ISBN-13: 9783136128053 | 344 pages | PDF | 230 MB
The fifth edition of Duus’ classic title Topical Diagnosis in Neurology continues to provide a clear, integrated presentation of anatomy, function, and disorders of the central nervous system and serves as a quick reference for practitioners and trainees alike.
It elucidates the neuroanatomical pathways that lead to specific clinical syndromes and demonstrates how solid anatomical knowledge combined with a thorough neurological examination can help localize a lesion and arrive at a diagnosis.
Features of the Fifth Edition:
* A modern, integrated, and interdisciplinary approach to topical neurologic diagnosis, showing how knowledge of basic neuroanatomy and neurophysiology can be applied in the clinical setting
* An enlarged page design that showcases more than 400 detailed anatomic illustrations including CT and MRI images of the highest quality
* A logical, thematic structure, with useful summaries at the beginning of each chapter and color-coded section headings that enable readers to distinguish between neuroanatomical and clinical material at-a-glance
* A collection of updated case studies, state-of-the-art imaging examples, and a new introduction to the principle components of the nervous system
* A wide range of study aids and clinical correlations that support the emphasis on integrative medicine in the current medical school curriculum
Topical Diagnosis in Neurology, Fifth Edition is an ideal reference for neurologists and neuroscientists who correlate neurologic diseases to anatomic location to complete a diagnosis or understand a clinical syndrome. It is also an essential tool for trainees and advanced students who need a solid grounding in key neurofunctional relationships.
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Links are Interchangeable – No Password – Single Extraction