Making the Write Moves: Learn to Become an Excellent Writer
English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280×720 | AAC 2 ch | 2 hrs | 368 MB
eLearning, Business, Communications | Skill level: All level
Taking your writing, fiction or nonfiction, book or brochure to the next level.Throughout this basics of quality writing craft course, you will learn various principles, including: how to overcome the challenge of simply getting started, how to write an incredible opening statement like, “It was the day my grandmother exploded!” (don't worry; she survived), overcoming distractions to your creative process, using words effectively, how to leverage criticism, capturing of incredible ideas, finding your voice, outlasting your competition, learning how to relax in order to inspire creativity, and much more.
This course comprises a total of 23 short audio and video presentations, with external links to quality supporting content from various writing resources.
Once you are done with this short, concentrated course, you will have the tools necessary to write blog posts, articles, and even your first book.
This course is most beneficial for writers who have not been widely published yet; however, it will also benefit authors who need to jumpstart their career, because they have become discouraged, or very productive authors who want a different perspective about excellence in writing.
What are the requirements?
– Students will need to have an interest and basic writing abilities for this course. No materials/software are required.
What am I going to get from this course?
– Over 24 lectures and 1 hour of content!
– Write killer openers
– Relax in order to inspire creativity
– Find your voice
– Outlast your competition
– Overcome writer's block
– Capture incredible writing ideas
– Leverage criticism
– Gain perspective about earning money writing
What is the target audience?
– This is a basic writing craft course for new writers who want to jumpstart their writing careers, and authors who want a fresh look at writing. This course does not cover technical details of writing like mechanics, grammar, etc. It is more of a principles course.
Download from one of these Filehosts:
(All below links are interchangable – Single Extraction – No password)
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed