Susan Miller Cavitch, “The Natural Soap Book: Making Herbal and Vegetable-Based Soaps”
English | ISBN: 0882668889 | 1995 | MOBI | 182 pages | 5 MB
It's fun to make your own natural soaps at home!
Susan Miller Cavitch takes the mystery out of soapmaking, sharing her formulas for making high-quality vegetable-based soaps that are good for your skin — and free of synthetic additives.
The Natural Soap Book gives you:
* Clear directions and illustrations to guide you step-by-step through the entire process — from buying supplies to cutting and trimming the final bars.
* Recipes for old favorites like oatmeal/honey and avocado soaps to Susan's unique recipes for goat milk, borage, and even a tropical shampoo bar.
* Creative wrapping and gift packaging ideas.
* Formulas for exotic specialty scents like Holiday Spice, Sweet Earth, and Southern Summers.
* Profiles and tips from professional soapmakers.
The definitive resource for making vegetable-based soaps from scratch, from buying supplies to cutting the final bars.
With Premium Account For Maximum Speed! Buy it Now To Save Time