Atlas of Flexible Bronchoscopy by Pallav Shah
English | 2011 | ISBN: 034096832X | 256 pages | PDF | 35,1 MB
This unique & comprehensive atlas by an expert practioner provides an innovative pictorial guide to flexible bronchoscopy, one of the most exciting & challenging procedures in respiratory medicine today.
* Includes the very latest procedures & techniques
* Comprehensive coverage, guides you through the range of anatomical & pathological possibilities
* A step-by-step guide to the use of bronchoscopic techniques, interpretation of images & differential diagnoses
* Integrates naked eye, bronchoscopic & radiological anatomy to give you a thorough underst&ing of the procedure
* Numerous full colour illustrations & sound practical advice make this a key text for learning & refining your technique
The book will be invaluable to those training in respiratory medicine, plus also specialist respiratory nurses & practising pulmonologists who wish to exp& their practice & knowledge of the technique.
Links are Interchangeable – No Password – Single Extraction
The post Atlas of Flexible Bronchoscopy appeared first on Freshwap.