Franzis HDR Projects Professional 4.41.02511 Multilingual (Mac OS X) | 145.92 MB
HDR projects enters round three. Originally launched in 2012, HDR projects has taken HDR photography to a whole new level. Smart Colorspace Adaptation (SCA), a unique and entirely new development of the projects line, determines an individual, intelligent colour space for every calculated step. This capability enables elementary enhancement of the primary colours’ vividness, with finer and more distinct colour gradation.
Smart Colorspace Adaption
With this brand new software for HDR experts, you can achieve optimally exposed images that previously were unattainable. The new HDR projects line has set a milestone in the realm of photo editing. Smart Colorspace Adaptation (SCA) determines a unique, intelligent colour space for each calculated step, which offers you an improved precision of the primary colours and significantly finer colour gradation.
Comparing Images – Without SCA, as seen in the shot above, the prominence of the colours cause the contours to blur and the subject appears flat. The colouring in the photo below is considerably more natural and vivid. Additional HDR editing capabilities:
– Alignment: Select quality
– Alignment: Select the type of interpolation from 7 different methods
– Alignment: New rotation and zoom methods
– HDR preparation: Light optimization
– Ghost image remover: 360° panorama ghost image remover
Deghosting with HDR projects 4
HDR photos only work without people in the shot? can be that fast! Now that idea is just about that valid as the theory that the earth is flat . Watch this video to see how the “HDR painter” tool effectivly gets rid of ghost images
More photos in less time
I am no trained photographer. I can shoot images that are technically very good, but then when I see the result on the screen, I don’t always know exactly what would give the image that polishing touch. The presets that HDR projects immediately provides are an enormous help, and better yet truly inspiring. Between my job and semi-professional photography, time is tight, and the perfected Workflow from HDR projects is very appreciated. ! I spend a lot less time at the computer and can attend to other things. For me, HDR editing at this level is not possible with any other software.
HDR Projects Professional Highlights:
– Unique: 13 different HDR algorithms
– Unique: Individually weight each exposure
– Selective exposure and HDR weighting with HDR Painter
– Highly precise alignment for crisp exposure series results
– Fully automatic high-end ghost image remover – also manually useable in extreme situations
– New: More professional pro-league RAW converter for all RAW formats
– New: Now 81 presets for faster professional results
– New: Now with 10 tone mapping calculation algorithms for the most creative freedom possible
– New: Now with 72 high-end filters for creative looks and print-ready images
– New: Area corrector for sensor spots
Requirements: OS X (10.7 and higher), 64 bit, Intel.
Download From NitroFlare
Download From Rapidgator